Just Be ...

This blog is a snapshot of my process toward becoming more present and more aware of who I am and everything that surrounds me.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today is the beginning

Ah...the beginning, a fresh start, a new opportunity. New Years Eve has come and gone, and I am certain that many of us have made resolutions and ushered in time to reflect on our life occurrences over the previous 12 months. Where did I fall short? What am I grateful for? What should I work on to become an even better me? I have made a personal decision to do this daily. I think with the buzz of life and often blurring of time, we tend to forget that everyday is the ideal occasion to address needed change for self-improvement and also turn our gaze inward, evaluating our actions, words, and vast potential for progress. Each one of us has so much to offer and we all contribute to a universal consciousness. With recognition of our strengths and acknowledgement of where we can improve and grow, we can collectively work together to build a better world. As often stated, "Today is the first day of the rest of my life." I am honored to participate in the challenge of transformation and transcendence, and I look forward to growing with you.

Looking for an open-minded and progessive spiritual community? Check out: http://www.cslgraham.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment